The Sushine Blogger Award
Omg! Just when I started to feel defeated about the path my life has been taking, a light shined on me!! I have been nominated for The Sunshine Blogger Award! What a way to end this July! A true and grateful birthday gift lol! I have been blogging for a few years now, but in June of this year I actually created a full-fledged website. I want to say thank you to Myeverydaychallenges.com for nominating me!
The basis of the Sunshine Blogger Award is to recognize bloggers who are positive, creative, and inspiring. It is also a way to bring recognition to so many talented and dedicated bloggers.
There are a few rules to the award and nominations, as to get to know and discover fellow bloggers. These are:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you in your blog post and link back to her /his blog.
2. Answer 11 questions that the blogger asked you.
3. Nominate 11 new bloggers to receive the awards and write them 11 questions.
4. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger award logo in your post on your blog.
These are the questions I was asked:
What motivated you to start blogging? I’ve been journaling since I was very young. I have tons of journals. Then I noticed one day that I could journal online. Whenever I would post on my G+ page something about Blogger came up. So I did some research on it, tried it, and have been blogging ever since!
What hobby would you get into if time and money weren’t an issue? I would definitely get into photography! Pictures and scrapbooks are one of my most favorite things to do. Having a 35mm and no limits on what I can take a picture of would be awesome.
What fictional place would you most like to go? I would love to visit the lush forests and jungles of the planet Kashyyyk. It’s the home of the Wookie on the movie Star Wars.
Are you usually early or late? Early bird gets the worm! I hate to be rushed, and being late takes me out of my aura somehow.
What are some small things that make your day better? I love it when my youngest Kayden calls me to “just see what you was doing?”, and when my oldest Kayvon texts me a link to a hot track he wants me to listen to.
What is one of your favorite smells? Newborn babies!!!
What age do you wish you could permanently be? None! I would hate to still be a certain age and my kids and their kids grow up and die before me!
If your life was a book, what would it’s title be? Valerie ASCENDING : A Story Of Faith
What’s the best thing about you? I’m resilient.
What is the strangest thing you have come across? One night while staying at my sister’s, my nephew came into the room and told me a little boy was asking for me downstairs! It was 3 a.m. in the morn! I told him it was a dream and to go back to bed. He got really upset with me! I had to get up and go downstairs to find no-one! He didn’t remember a thing when we woke up!
What is something you will NEVER do again? Allow someone to convince me that my dreams should be placed on the back burner!
I want to thank myeverydaychallenges.com again for the nomination of the Sunshine Blogger Award! Make sure you stop by and check them out!
Here are my nominees and their questions:
These Good Old Days(thesegoodolddays.com), Racing Elephants(racingelephants.com), Mummanopoly(mummanopoly.com), Crucial Notes(crucialnotes.wordpress.com), The Ugly Bujo(theuglybujo.com), Heres Hope 4 You(hereshope4you.com), My BeYoutiful Blog(mybeyoutiful.blog), A Slice of Spice(asliceofspice.com), Alys Journals(alysjournals.com), Sexy Fearless Fierce(sexyfearlessfierce.com),Prayer and Passports(prayerandpassports.com)
1. What motivated you to start blogging?
2. If you could meet your favorite author who would it be?
3. Who or what has been the most influential in your blogging journey?
4. What is your favorite downtime, and what do you do?
5. Are you a shower singer, or do you prefer an audience?
6. Where do you find yourself blogging the most? i.e home, park, coffee shop
7. What is an ideal day for you?
8. Do you have a Bucket List? If so, what is your number one?
9. Who or what is your most favorite Fictional Character?
10. Do you ever go without makeup?
11. Describe your blog and it’s purpose in 2-3 sentences.
Remember to Stay POSITIVE, Stay MOTIVATED, and Be BLESSED!