Hello Beautiful People!
I started a series called “12 Things That Drain Your Energy”. One of these twelve things is Fueling Drama. This hit home for me just recently. Anyone who knows me, knows that I don’t care for drama, and I will distance myself from it as quickly as possible. I won’t have an issue telling anyone about it as well! This has become even more important for me since I’ve begun this journey into Ascension. I strive to keep as much positive energy around me, and Drama = Negativity!
I’d like to share a few things with you concerning fueling drama along with some tips.
- Minimize your own drama by identifying the source. As with any experience, pay attention to when , where, and how you find yourself in or having drama. Is it same time, same place, or same people?
- Think before you act. Don’t react to something that does not need to be dealt with. Catch your breathe before responding. Ask yourself (1) “Is this really making me upset?”, (2) “Does this person really understand they’re upsetting me?”, and (3) “Do I wan to feed this negtive energy?”.
- Allow yourself to feel upset, a moment. Don’t marinate in it!
- Don’t allow your emotions to produce an attack. This could make things worst.
- Don’t “tit for tat” or try to get revenge.
- Let that negative energy go. Try to come up with positive solutions.
Be weary of gossip. Remember the more people that become involved or a part of your life, the more conflict there may be. Balancing your friendships and relations can become crucial. Mind your business! Focus on yourself, and speak honestly. One thing I’ve learned recently is that you have to avoid giving unsolicited advice. You may have experienced something and have gained knowledge that could help someone, but that doesn’t matter! Don’t offer it unless it is being asked for. I’ve done this, and the person turned it against me while throwing a ‘pity party’.
Know when ‘enough is enough’. The minute you see the potential for drama to arise, nip that in the bud! Draw a line in the sand! There’s no law against that. This can also deter a person from gossiping which could lead to drama. You know the saying “misery loves company”? It’s the motto of the drama maker! Along with making assumptions.
I’m a fair person. I consider myself mild tempered as well. But when I see that someone is trying to cause confusion which could bring drama into my environment, I completely separate myself. I build a wall, and it’s very hard for me to bring it down. Hope this helps you guys. Look forward to your comments!
Remember to Stay POSITIVE, Stay MOTIVATED, and Be BLESSED!